Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 361.865 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,240,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,013,797 Dinar (R$ 2,802) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)