Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 377.080 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,243,095 Dinar (R$ 3,297) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)