Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1375.686 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,182,711 Dinar (€2,314) in Rimini.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)