Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1379.889 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,726,577 Dinar (€1,976) in Rimini.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)