Cost of living in Riga, Latvia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 931 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.291 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,790,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,320,989 Dinar (€1,691) in Riga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (34 minutes ago)