Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.503 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 608,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 261,523 Dinar (74,661 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)