Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.737 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 196,908 Dinar (52,685 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)