Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.246 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,770,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,187,557 Dinar (R 37,392) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)