Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.748 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,330,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,888,008 Dinar (R 39,776) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 30 ман (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (38 minutes ago)