Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.407 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,030,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,465,002 Dinar (R 37,908) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)