Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 362.314 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,626,277 Dinar (R$ 4,489) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)