Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 382.473 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,993,755 Dinar (R$ 5,213) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)