Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 372.522 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,730,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,317,889 Dinar (R$ 6,222) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)