Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1391.461 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,819,673 Dinar (€1,308) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (20 minutes ago)