Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1393.919 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,828,447 Dinar (€1,312) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,780,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)