Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.640 IQD / ISK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 35% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,747,348 Dinar (1,292,088 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)