Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.793 IQD / ISK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 45% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,284,520 Dinar (1,126,491 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)