Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.746 IQD / ISK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 44% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,918,473 Dinar (1,184,951 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,640,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)