Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.269 IQD / ISK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 40% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,655,526 Dinar (1,034,330 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)