Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.871 IQD / ISK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 37% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,984,157 Dinar (1,010,411 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,040,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)