Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.810 IQD / ISK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 38% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,895,392 Dinar (1,192,906 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £43 (2 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (41 minutes ago)