Cost of living comparison between Reykjavik, Iceland and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.188 IQD / ISK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 31% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,285,206 Dinar (1,205,848 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)