Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,497,535 Dinar ($7,195) in Reno, Nevada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 2 hours ago)