Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1458.385 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,690,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,562,213 Dinar (€2,443) in Rennes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)