Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1373.103 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,086,309 Dinar (€2,248) in Rennes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $5,083 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 1,000 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)