Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1447.603 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,420,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,757,952 Dinar (€2,596) in Reims.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 2 hours ago)