Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1376.020 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,240,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,481,113 Dinar (€2,530) in Reims.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (about 1 hour ago)