Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 875.139 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,592,586 Dinar (C$1,820) in Regina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)