Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1459.570 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,980,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,463,237 Dinar (€1,688) in Reggio nell'Emilia.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)