Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1454.896 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,260,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,718,338 Dinar (€1,868) in Reggio nell'Emilia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)