Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1269.490 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,447,389 Dinar (€1,140) in Reggio nell'Emilia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (13 minutes ago)