Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1376.262 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,130,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,804,373 Dinar (€1,311) in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)