Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1373.103 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,320,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,971,613 Dinar (€1,436) in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (32 minutes ago)