Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1471.167 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,610,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,326,854 Dinar (€1,582) in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)