Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1373.258 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,420,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,047,445 Dinar (€1,491) in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.81 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (37 minutes ago)