Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1373.103 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,550,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,220,194 Dinar (€3,073) in Regensburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (42 minutes ago)