Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1373.258 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,730,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,351,680 Dinar (€3,169) in Regensburg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)