Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.206 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,570,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,087,194 Dinar (€3,091) in Regensburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (25 minutes ago)