Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1470.809 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,940,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,806,654 Dinar (€3,268) in Regensburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (35 minutes ago)