Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1390.811 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,470,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,116,074 Dinar (€3,678) in Regensburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)