Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 338.731 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,720,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,640,916 Dinar (R$ 4,844) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)