Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 339.639 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 903,270 Dinar (R$ 2,659) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$8,321 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (34 minutes ago)