Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1472.954 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,974,859 Dinar (£8,130) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)