Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1500.654 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,464,194 Dinar (£4,974) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,270,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)