Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1585.116 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 24% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,316,828 Dinar (£5,878) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,540,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U940 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 2 hours ago)