Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.103 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,670,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 640,861 Dinar (₨57,721) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)