Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1283.415 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,976,367 Dinar (€6,215) in Ravenna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (43 minutes ago)