Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.511 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,620,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,109,109 Dinar (₨167,961) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)