Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.344 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 772,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 351,602 Dinar (₨19,167) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)