Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.214 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 169,028 Dinar (₨9,280) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)