Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02787 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 938,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 374,894 Dinar (﷼ 13,453,769) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)