Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03476 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,210,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 485,011 Dinar (﷼ 13,951,858) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)