Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02819 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 397,458 Dinar (﷼ 14,099,008) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (44 minutes ago)