Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 187.427 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,870,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,870,000 Dinar (kr20,648) in Randers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (36 minutes ago)