Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 169.953 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (kr15) in Randers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (41 minutes ago)