Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 184.151 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,660,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,660,000 Dinar (kr19,875) in Randers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (8 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)