Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.877 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,388,710 Dinar (₨77,680) in Ranchi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,260,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 6 hours ago)