Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.947 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,618,742 Dinar (CH$1,345,268) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,250,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)