Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 296.863 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,012,655 Dinar (3,411 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)