Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.623 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,045,396 Dinar (3,365 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)