Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 336.592 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 31% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,633,299 Dinar (10,794 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,770,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (41 minutes ago)