Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.498 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 30% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,740,683 Dinar (11,250 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)