Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 330.422 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 28% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,577,461 Dinar (10,827 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,790,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (6 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (41 minutes ago)