Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,150,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,635,191 Dinar ($3,915) in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)