Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,466,219 Dinar ($3,782) in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)