Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.413 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 552,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 400,321 Dinar (Taka 27,775) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)