Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.380 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 489,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 355,785 Dinar (Taka 24,742) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $578 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)