Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.923 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,629 Dinar (Taka 243) in Rajshahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)