Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.877 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 669,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 354,922 Dinar (₨19,853) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 6 hours ago)