Cost of living in Raipur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.481 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 689,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 322,325 Dinar (₨18,438) in Raipur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)