Cost of living comparison between Rafah, Palestinian Territory and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 302.613 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 373,514 Dinar (1,234 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 85,000 (40 minutes ago)