Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 325.748 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 21% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 474,119 Dinar (1,455 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)