Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 345.179 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,240,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,450,436 Dinar (4,202 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $976 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 120 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mendoza costs ARS $500 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tunis costs 20 Dinar (28 minutes ago)