Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 331.695 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,030,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,268,807 Dinar (3,825 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Münster costs €2,018 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $793 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Modesto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)