Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 125.444 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,750,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,649,529 Dinar (13,150 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)