Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.567 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 853,633 Dinar (7,200 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (43 minutes ago)