Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.747 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,260,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,007,394 Dinar (15,592 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)