Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,020,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,326,760 Dinar ($1,121) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $508 (39 minutes ago)