Cost of living comparison between Quito, Ecuador and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 619,826 Dinar ($531) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)