Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1166.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,980,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,253,691 Dinar ($1,075) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Anchorage, Alaska costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)