Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.515 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,350,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 631,832 Dinar (ARS $9,358) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 64,500₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lugano costs CHF 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Long Beach, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)