Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.788 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,250,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 634,815 Dinar (ARS $10,798) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)