Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 161.395 IQD / GTQ
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,790,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 955,865 Dinar (Q5,923) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)