Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 161.395 IQD / GTQ
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 790,159 Dinar (Q4,896) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)