Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.104 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,400 Dinar (₨576) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)