Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.252 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,960,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 900,566 Dinar (₨87,843) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)