Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.291 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (₨332) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)