Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.103 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,009,223 Dinar (₨90,894) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)