Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.718 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,910,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 886,955 Dinar (₨82,755) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (39 minutes ago)