Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.621 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,350,422 Dinar (Mex$ 20,579) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Freetown costs 210,000 Leone (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)