Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.554 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,210,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,426,009 Dinar (Mex$ 22,438) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)