Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.652 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,030,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,234,673 Dinar (Mex$ 21,416) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 3 hours ago)