Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 835.481 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 62% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,097,630 Dinar (NZ$10,889) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,610,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)