Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 835.185 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 65% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 16,729,899 Dinar (NZ$20,031) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (41 minutes ago)