Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 845.867 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 68% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 15,760,444 Dinar (NZ$18,632) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)