Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.135 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,466,553 Dinar (R 14,944) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,410,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.70 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Athens costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $75 (21 minutes ago)