Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.537 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,120,640 Dinar (R 12,242) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (29 minutes ago)