Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.454 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,112,321 Dinar (R 13,490) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)