Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 86.903 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,339,172 Dinar (R 26,917) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (37 minutes ago)