Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 875.725 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,800,106 Dinar (C$2,056) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (40 minutes ago)