Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 924.503 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,970,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,833,755 Dinar (C$3,065) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)