Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 953.432 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,060,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,988,739 Dinar (C$3,135) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)