Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03309 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,190,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 520,323 Dinar (﷼ 15,723,477) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)