Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03473 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,330,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 588,964 Dinar (﷼ 16,956,717) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)