Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03646 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,875,663 Dinar (﷼ 51,441,755) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)