Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03649 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,802,319 Dinar (﷼ 49,393,601) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)