Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 172.060 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 183% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 143,947,519 Dinar (元836,614) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,781,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)