Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 178.933 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 180% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 79,085,804 Dinar (元441,985) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)