Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 187.049 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 187% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 87,295,677 Dinar (元466,700) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)