Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 187.049 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,240,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,115,896 Dinar (元5,966) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)