Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03640 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 782,014 Dinar (﷼ 21,483,216) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)