Cost of living comparison between Qazvin, Iran and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03678 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,828,865 Dinar (﷼ 104,106,090) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)