Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03185 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,960,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,207,709 Dinar (﷼ 37,919,419) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)