Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.312 IQD / KPW *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,718,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 10,907,103 Dinar (8,311,933 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)