Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.311 IQD / KPW *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,600,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 17,335,856 Dinar (13,222,263 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)