Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.312 IQD / KPW *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,812,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,311,139 Dinar (5,571,571 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)