Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.297 IQD / KPW *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,600,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 15,757,628 Dinar (12,152,412 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (29 minutes ago)