Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.312 IQD / KPW *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,812,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,111,333 Dinar (3,895,173 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)