Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.312 IQD / KPW *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,812,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,124,019 Dinar (3,904,841 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)