Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.938 IQD / KPW *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 207% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 780,091,362 Dinar (87,279,079 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 253,906,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)