Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.316 IQD / KPW *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,154,775 Dinar (9,999,406 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)