Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.297 IQD / KPW *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,600,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 10,443,352 Dinar (8,053,999 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)