Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08869 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,510 Dinar (Rp 28,296) in Purwokerto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (36 minutes ago)