Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01507 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 73% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 66 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 18 Dinar (Bs 1,201) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (about 2 hours ago)