Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 41.731 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,348,681 Dinar ($U32,318) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (27 minutes ago)