Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.748 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,341,142 Dinar ($U58,900) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antananarivo costs 19 Ariary (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)