Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.800 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,539,103 Dinar (CH$854,912) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (14 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (42 minutes ago)